My name is Victor Rebelo, and it is my pleasure to introduce you to 2 companies that fall under the umbrella of Rebsons Trust (our holding company).
1. Master Chip and Veg and,
2. C’est La Vie (Mineral Water)
Both these companies are family owned businesses. Family here refers not only to me, but to the staff who have grown with the business and whose contribution has seen us develop into a proud, strong, established entity while still managing to maintain our core values of Service, Quality and Reliability.
Although Master Chip and Veg and C’est la Vie operate as separate businesses, we are still able to offer you a convenient full basket free delivery service. This means that you can order your daily basket of fruit and vegetables from us, and on the days you need to hydrate, just give us a call and we can add on our own brand of mineral water.
In addition, Master Chip and Veg is a proud distributor for the McCain range of frozen potato and vegetable products. McCain is a global leader amongst food processors.
It makes nearly one-third of the French fried potatoes produced internationally and is known for appetizers, pizza, vegetables, desserts, entrees, oven meals, and other quality frozen foods on six continents
We currently service the greater Gauteng and Pretoria region but don’t let this stop you.
We will always look into, and consider any mutually, beneficial business relationships.
FOOD SAFETY AND WHAT IT MEANS TO US AND TO YOU
• At Rebsons Trust, food safety is a non-nogiatable expectation.
• At both Master Chip and C’est la Vie Water, it starts with good hygiene practises, good housekeeping practises, good laboratory practises, good warehousing practises, good stock management practises and very importantly on-going staff training in all relevant food safety disciplines.
• We have taken it one step further – the facility at Master Chip has just undergone an FSSC (Food Safety System Certification, leading international food safety system) audit by the SABS, and the facility at C’est la Vie undergoes a bi-annual “mark scheme audit” by the SABS, which means that we are only allowed to put the “SABS” mark of approval on compliant water that is bottled at our facility.
A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
At Master Chip and Veg:
• We stock a full range of whole fruit and veg (subject to seasonal availability)
• We process and supply cut fruit and veg in various cut sizes.
• We can do vegetable mixes such as stir fries, and soup mixes. We do have standard in-house recipes but if you have something special in mind, please talk to us.
• We supply eggs (large size and unwrapped) – you can order per tray or per box.
• We supply a range of frozen berries – this is packed in a box of 4 x 1kg individual units.
• We are the proud distributors of the McCain’s range of frozen vegetables and frozen chips in various cut sizes – please speak to your sales executive to help you choose the best product for your business.
Remember if we don’t stock it – we will always do our best to source it for you!
At C’est La Vie (Mineral Water)
• The name pretty much says it all – but what you don’t know is that our water which comes in both Still and Sparkling variants, pretty much sells itself.
• We have convenient pack sizes for every occasion and
• We also do customer own branding – we can put your company name or logo on a bottle – Sounds awesome, doesn’t it – talk to us and we’ll tell you how to.